Albany Business and Community Directories
Alternative Health 2
Eco Green 2
Food and Wine 4
Galleries and Museums 0
Hair and Beauty 1
Health and Fitness 3
Mind Body Spirit 2
Retail and Shopping 8
Schools and Education 3
Trades and Services 6
There are 21 local Advertising Directories on ALBANY.WA.GUIDE Is your business or community group listed? LOGIN to create an account and tell us your unique Australian story
Albany Business and Community Highlights
Best of Business and Community in Albany, Western Australia
Albany, a picturesque town located in the southern coast of Western Australia, boasts of a thriving business and community scene. Here are some of the best aspects of the town's business and community milieu:
1. Albany Farmers Market - A weekly market where local farmers gather to sell their produce, including fresh fruits, vegetables, meat, and seafood. Visitors can enjoy a taste of the region's bounty and support local producers.
2. Kalgan River Chalets and Caravan Park - A popular accommodation option for tourists, located in a serene setting beside the Kalgan River. The caravan park caters to campers and caravanners, while the chalets offer a comfortable stay for families and groups.
3. The Sandalwood Factory - A must-visit for lovers of fragrances, this factory produces sandalwood-based products like soaps, oils, and lotions. Visitors can take a tour of the factory and learn about the sandalwood industry in Western Australia.
4. Little Italy by The Lake - A restaurant that showcases Italian cuisine in an idyllic location overlooking Lake Seppings. The menu features traditional Italian dishes and local wines, and the atmosphere is warm and welcoming.
1. Albany Heritage Park - This park is a treasure trove of history and nature, featuring various attractions like the National Anzac Centre, Military Barracks, and Botanic Gardens. Visitors can take a leisurely walk or bike ride while learning about the town's past and present.
2. Albany Surf Life Saving Club - The club has a proud history of providing beach safety and training to the local community. It also hosts various events and competitions throughout the year, attracting surf enthusiasts from near and far.
3. Stirling Range Retreat - An eco-friendly retreat situated in the heart of the Stirling Range National Park, offering a unique and peaceful getaway experience. Visitors can choose from a variety of accommodation options, including glamping tents and self-contained chalets.
4. Albany Toy Library - A community-driven initiative that encourages children's learning and development through play. Parents and caregivers can borrow toys, games, and puzzles for their kids, providing them with hours of engaging and educational fun.
Albany is a town that offers the best of both worlds - a thriving business landscape and a tight-knit community. Whether you're a visitor or a resident, there's always something to do or see in and around Albany.